Monday, June 18, 2007

All Things Are Possible

Only a few days before we leave. We saw the most amazing movie last night. God is awesome for giving us that movie through Netflix the week before we leave.

Facing The Giants
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809738431/info

God works a miracle through every one of these young high school football players and their coach. They lose the first three games of the season and have had a losing season for six years. The coach is already prayerful but changes the focus of the team to be thankful for His glory no matter if they win or lose. It makes a huge difference in their attitude and they begin to win while obstacles and miracles are working all around them.

At the end, the coach asks each of the boys in the locker room, "Is there anything that God can't do?" They each say "No coach. Nothing".

I'm inspired. If we have to sit for 14 days on the LAX tarmac waiting for the plane to take off I'm going to praise God's glory. If we touch the lives of thousands I'm going to praise Him just the same. He is awesome!

I don't think that ruined the movie, you should still rent it if you get a chance.

On team 2 I witnessed a number of miracles and I can only sit in awe and hope that I get to see his awesome hand in action again. I am truly blessed to be selected for this trip with this team.

Wood

No comments: